The activities-martinique site offers many activities at sea and on land. You can discover the riches of the South of the island to St. Lucia, marine biodiversity or explore the north of the island and its rainforest.
All these activities will allow you to discover beautiful places and incredible biodiversity of Martinique (Dolphins, Iguanas, vegetation, ….). You will also plunge into the history of Martinique thanks to the many teams that will accompany you and that will tell you anecdotes and stories about the places you will visit.
The activities-Martinique company is open every day from 9am to 9pm.
For any reservation, it is recommended to go through their website. However, your advisor, Mylène, will be listening to you at 06.96.54.08.89 or by email (email@example.com) for any requests and information.
Possibility to move or to make an appointment to make a reservation directly on your vacation spot.
Finally, do not hesitate to subscribe to their facebook page to know all the news and also discover in pictures the proposed activities
A multitude of activities to make you dream …
Many activities, mainly sea trips, are just a few clicks away! (link to the site for each activity)
- Day Dolphins, a full day to discover cetaceans and the North Caribbean and the town of Saint-Pierre (markets and historical monuments).
- The Pearl of the North, a full day of sailing in the north of the island to meet biodiversity (dolphins, seabirds) and other riches, commented by the captain.
- Fonds Blanc, a day of discovery of the Islets of Robert (Îlet Chancel and its endemic iguanas) and the Baignoire du Trapèze, a place to be seen.
- Excursion extrême sud, partez également sur une journée à la découverte des plages du Sud de la Martinique et de l’îlet Cabrit
- Diamond Rock, discovery day of this iconic rock (commented by the captain) then anchorage in the South Caribbean (Anses d’Arlet and Marin) with snorkeling to observe reef fish and sea turtles.
- Excursions Saint Lucia, full day of discovery of the spots that have to be seen of the island of Saint Lucia. From Castries to Rodney Bay, as well as from Pigeon Island to Marigot Bay, where you will enjoy a Sainte-Lucien meal in a beautiful environment.
- Diving initiation, you want to introduce yourself to the practice of diving or explore the seabed, activities-Martinique will put you in touch with diving in order to realize your dream or satisfy your curiosity for the most amateur.
- La marche sous l’eau, pour les amateurs de plonger, vous découvrirez un nouveau moyen de découvrir la richesse de la biodiversité marine à l’aide de scaphandre. Inutile de savoir, il vous suffit de nager.
on earth you will have :
- Activité 4×4, day of discovery in the North of the island with your driver-guide. It will make you discover with pleasure the richness of the vegetation of the island and what it gives us (fruits, vegetables, sugar cane, ..). Visit of the Habitation Saint-James and discovery of the cascade of the jump of the Gendarme ..
Our partnership with them will allow you to have discounts from the second activity:
In case you wish to make several reservations on their website during your stay:
- After your first booking on their website =====> contact them by phone or email to take advantage of 5 euros discount per person on the second activity you want to book;
During the year, if you want to take advantage of the 5 euros discount:
The principle is easy, you just have to subscribe to our Facebook account and it is recommended to contact the company by phone or email to take advantage of the 5 euros discounts.
How to contact them ?
Reservation recommended on their website !
Do not forget to subscribe to their Facebook page and to leave photos and impressions following your activities !
Ø Circulation in Martinique: During the weeks you will encounter many traffic jams from 7 a.m. to 9. 30 a.m. in the industrial and commercial areas. Especially mornings driving from south (Rivière Salée, N5) to the North (Fort-de-France, A1), but also East (Robert , N1) going North , you will find the same traffic jams every evening on the other side from 5 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. Tip, think of the way and time you want to travel in order not to lose time.
Ø Equipment: Masks, fins and snorkels If you wish to take your personal belongings, equipment is generally available in all the proposed activities. Always have a bottle of water per person and a snack in your backpack.
– Easy accessibility: by car and generally walk to a pontoon;
– Interest: 5 out of 5, multitude of activities proposed by Martinique activities to make you discover Martinique under another point of view, the sea.
Others: a wide range of activities to discover and accessible from the communes of Trois-îlets, Robert, Sainte-Anne.
Do not hesitate to post you commentaries or to ask for information on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe on our page on Facebook, where you will discover a new article or video every week.
Dom Loisirs et Culture at your service.
OLIVIER Damien, your humble guide